Fitzgerald’s Funerals, Townsville
Professional care at all times, every day, with “Respect & Honour”.
We can help the bereaved make clear and informed decisions, so that the services provided meet our clients needs and are uniquely suited to them.
We do this by providing our clients with a full and comprehensive understanding of all facets of the funeral services.
Our presentation of all services available to you is made in a simple caring and understanding manner.
The Bitterest tears shed over graves are
for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
– Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Friendly approachable staff with the ability to arrange services locally, interstate or even overseas if required.
- Modern vehicles and facilities for the transfer and care of the deceased at any time of the day or night.
- Dignified preparation of the body of the deceased including dressing and presentation for viewing by family members and friends
- Obtaining and completing all required documentation for the legal provision of services
- Arranging with clergy/celebrant and the nominated Cemetery, Crematorium, Church or Chapel
- Registration of the death with Births, Deaths and Marriages and the application for a Death Certificate on behalf of the family.